Alaska is a land full of mysteries, myths, beauty, and lots and lots of beautiful attractions. What better way to enjoy a cruise to Alaska than to see all it has to offer you? Alaska has something for everyone whether you are a child, teen, adult, or a senior.
1. Tracy Arm Fjord – Tracy Arm is a Fjord with tons of beautiful glaciers awaiting your presence. These glaciers are located towards the south of Juneau which is a very attractive and a very popular destination in and of itself. There is amazing scenery including a waterfall tumbling down on rocks and glaciers, making it look even more fascinating. You can see the Tongass National Forest touch the edges of the icy cold water. If you decide to go up, you will be able to lay eyes upon Sawyer Glaciers, where wildlife is impossible to miss out on.
2. Kenai Fjords National Park – The beautiful coastline has much beauty to offer all of our cruise members and visitors. This park is one of the best sightseeing destinations in Alaska; if you want to be up close to wild animals, this is the place for you. You can continue your journey to the Alaska Railroad to access Exit Glacier to lay eyes upon more amazing and fun attractions. Do not forget to capture the brown grizzly bears in action, playing, fighting, and hunting.
3. Alaska Highway – Have you heard of Dawson’s Creek? It is one of the known rivers which flows through British Columbia, Canada. This rivers runs through the Yukon into the center of Alaska, and so does the Highway route. This highway is one of the most beautiful ways to travel into Canada, using the Whitehorse passageway. You can rest in the motel for a while, grab a snack, shop, and enjoy the natural beauty of the highway which is surrounded by tall mountain peaks and flowers.
4. University of Alaska Museum of the North – Home to over 1 million artifacts, this museum is your ultimate guide into the history of Alaska itself. The collections at the museum are unique on their own, they are the basic starting of how the rich cultures started with the Natives, and include many beautiful and unusual specimens as well. This beautiful museum has an attractive design itself, and is quite alluring and mind blowing. Bring your grand children on a trip which can enlighten them on the history of the continent and vistas that can fire up their imagination!
5. The Northern Lights – Everyone has heard about the lights; shiny, colorful, and out of this world, shining high in the sky while the long wintery nights cover Alaska like a winter blanket. This majestic lightshow is the best if you come during the months of September through mid-April. Needless to say the sight will leave you mesmerized.
For more information on the attractions of Alaska, or which cruises are best for your particular areas of interest, give us a call at 1-800-565-2784!