Experiencing the best of what Alaska has to offer. That was our goal when we created our custom cruise and land tour in the 49th state. Since our inaugural season back in 2011, we’ve gotten fantastic feedback from our clients who have experienced this once-in-a-lifetime trip, the Best of Alaska.
Why is it so well-received? Because we listened to our clients. We asked them what they enjoyed most, what they’d want to do next time and how they would improve their next adventure in the Great Land. The result? This custom sea and land experience.
Unlike previous years, though, Best of Alaska guests in 2014 will be spending an extra night in Denali, one of the major highlights of any land tour in that part of the world. The six million acre park is home to the tallest peak in North America, officially Mount McKinley, but the locals call it Mount Denali.
Other highlights of the trip include:
- riding in a luxury glass-domed Alaska rail car.
- gliding along the calm Chena River onboard an authentic 1800′s sternwheeler.
- enjoying an Alaska Salmon Bake dinner at Pioneer Park.
- a visit to Alaska Wildlife and Conservation Center.
- meeting Martin Buser and his Iditarod dogs and learning about the sport.
So many little things are included. We want to make sure our guests are well taken care of throughout the whole trip so there will also be:
- a Cruise Experts Travel host to be there to help guide you and answer any questions.
- a local Alaskan tour guide during the land portion.
- transportation from and to the airport
- breakfast every day during the land portion so our guests don’t start the day off hungry.
Guests also have the option of extending their trip an extra night in the beautiful city of Vancouver. Again, this year we are partnering with Princess, because well, they just know how to show off Alaska by cruise, having won awards for doing so in consecutive years. In fact, they are only one of two cruise lines that visit two glaciers in one sailing.
Sailing onboard the Crown Princess, the largest of Princess’ ships in Alaska, combined with our land tour that has been extended by one day in Denali, we have no doubt, our guests will come back amazed by all the sights and experiences.
Interested in learning more? Call 1-800-565-2784 to speak with an Alaska Cruise Specialist. There’s an early booking bonus offer of $100 Shoreside Credit and $50 to $60 Shipboard Credit per stateroom at this time.