Looking for a truly all-inclusive cruise experience aboard a truly luxurious ship in an intimate setting? Regent Seven Seas Navigator provides just that. In a recently released video, the 6-star luxury cruise line takes you on a tour of their smallest ship in the fleet and this summer, she’s sailing the Alaskan waters.
Seven Seas Navigator accommodates 490 guests and is an all-inclusive, all-suite ship. Her small size allows her to dock at ports only accessible to smaller vessels. The Regent touch includes:
- Free unlimited shore excursions at every port.
- Lots of activities onboard without the crowds of larger cruise ships.
- Dine whenever, wherever and with whomever you choose: Compass Rose main dining, lunch and breakfast buffets at La Veranda, Italian cuisine in the evening at Sette Mari at La Veranda, casual fare at the open air Pool Grill, classic steakhouse at Prime 7. All dining options included in the cruise fare.
- Health conscious cruisers can enjoy Canyon Ranch Spa Club cuisine, offered during lunch and dinner at Compass Rose.
- All staterooms are suites with that have beds with European linens, marble bathroom, walk-in closet, and fully stocked mini bar.
- Personal butler in penthouse suite or higher.
For a firsthand account of what Regent is like, read Cruise Expert Wes Ewing’s post on his experience aboard Regent Seven Seas Mariner a few years ago. You’ll notice that although the ship accommodates twice as many guests as the Navigator (700 vs 490), the service onboard wasn’t compromised.
Would you like to sail aboard the Seven Seas Navigator this year? Call 1-800-565-2784 to speak with a luxury cruise expert and take advantage of our rich Luxury Advantage offer.