1. The number one reason people travel to Alaska is to see glaciers.
2. The average age of a Princess Alaska cruisetour passenger is 55.
3. Princess is one of the best ways to see glaciers because guests visit two itineraries on every itinerary.
4. Northbound Princess cruises go to Glacier Bay and College Fjord.
5. Southbound Princess cruises go to Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier.
6. Northbound cruises are more affordable than southbound cruises.
8. Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is the closest lodge to Mount McKinley, the highest peak in North America.
9. Sixty-six percent of Alaska cruisers travel with friends and family.
10. Princess Cruises has been named “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly magazine for six consecutive years!