With seven ships in Alaska, Holland America offers plenty of dates and itinerary options for travelers. Combined with our slew of rich offers and bonuses such as shipboard credit, cocktail reception, and free upgrades, free hotel, to name only a few, this is the time to book your Holland America cruise or cruisetour if you have been thinking about it.
On top of everything mentioned above, for five days from today to December 18, 2013, we at Cruise Experts Travel are offering a free shore excursion in Ketchikan worth $100. Alternatively, you can use that $100 value to any shore excursion. It doesn’t even have to be in the salmon capital of the world (that’s Ketchikan, if you didn’t put the two together).
Although, you do have tons of exciting shore excursions to choose from here. Beyond checking out the rustic boardwalk Creek Street, you can try:
- A narrated city tour and see lighthouses, totem poles, wildlife and native villages and eagles along the way.
- A bald eagle boat feeding tour and you may also bump into seals, whales, porpoises, or sea lions.
- Salmon fishing.
- Kayaking the shores of quaint islands via the Tongrass Narrow or in serenity at Orca’s Cove, a true wilderness experience.
- Ziplining through the Tongass Rainforest and taking in the panoramic views from tree platforms.
- Soaring above Misty Fjords in a flightseeing tour.
- Hiking the many unspoiled natural trails.
- A canoe adventure that sees you paddling along the shore of the mountain lake.
Be sure to visit our shore excursion site for more excursion ideas. And if you’re interesting in taking advantage of this rich offer, pick up the phone and dial 1-800-565-2784 to speak with an Alaska Cruise Specialist by December 18. Happy travel planning!