We’ve got a lot of hotels here in Vancouver. Four and five-star hotels, however, may not be in your cruise vacation budget. Fortunately, three star hotels offer comfort and value at rates accessible to more people.
Cruise Experts Travel has taken it a step further and negotiated rates with three-star hotels in the city center starting at $179 to $209 a night, based on double occupancy. What’s more is if you stay beyond the one night, starting price is $159 to $189 per night. A small nominal fee is applied for extra people.
The following extras are also complimentary:
- If available, an upgrade to King or Queen room is offered.
- One-way taxi transportation from Vancouver International Airport to the hotel.
- Free WiFi internet access
- Free 2 hour bicycle rental
- Hot breakfast for two per room
- Shuttle transfer to the cruise terminal.
Will you be cruising to Alaska next year? Have you booked your hotel? Whether it’s a 3, 4 or 5 star, definitely check with us first 1-800-565-2784.