All-inclusive value, luxurious suites, fine dining. All these items are reasons why people choose to sail on a small luxury 6-star ship. But what really sets them apart each other? For me, one of the things that sets Silversea apart from other luxury cruise lines is the butler service in all staterooms. Ralph Grizzle of Avid Cruiser explains what kind of service every guest onboard a Silversea cruise can expect:
Along with the room stewardess, the butler helps keep the suite tidy and well-stocked. On Silver Shadow this week, my butler Arvind brings fresh fruit daily. He serves my breakfast on mornings when I choose to dine in and serves dinner in my suite, course-by-course, when I want to stay put. He takes care of my laundry, and should my shoes — or glasses — appear dirty, he’ll shine them — and always without me asking. Arvind keeps my cruise on course.
In this short 5-minute video, Grizzle discusses five things that set Silversea apart.
To summarize, Grizzle lists:
- Six small ships, including an expedition vessel;
- butler service in all staterooms and suites;
- a strong Italian heritage that manifests itself in quality cuisine;
- multiple dining venues, including two that you won’t find anywhere else at sea;
- and staff who feel like family.
I’d like to also add that fitness classes are also complimentary! Although all the above are major bonuses, how do you know if a Silversea cruise is right for you? You know you’ll enjoy a Silversea cruise if…
- you enjoy upscale tours or resorts
- you rent villas or stay at premium properties like the Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons.
- the thought of waiting in line or dining at an assigned time turns you off from cruising
- you don’t want to pay the double occupancy rate as a single traveler. Silversea’s single occupancy fares start at only 110% of the double occupancy fare.
- you are looking to cruise among sophisticated travelers from around the world who are affluent but not stuffy.
Are you looking to experience the Silversea difference or would like more information? Call 1-800-565-2784 to speak with a luxury cruise specialist.